Monday, January 4, 2010
Happy New Year!
To many people, a new year means new beginnings. 2009 is over . . . and whether it was a good year or not, now we have the opportunity make whatever changes we'd like to have a better 2010. Making a New Year's Resolution is a tradition in which people resolve, which means declare or decide, to make a change. A person can resolve to make any change they like, from watching less tv to getting along better with a little brother or sister. Resolutions can also be health related: for example, my New Year's Resolution for 2010 is to train on my bike and ride 100 miles in May. Another of my resolutions for this year is to lose 25 pounds by December. If you could make a change in 2010, what would you resolve to do? Think about it and write at least two New Year's Resolutions here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One thing i want to resolve is to improve my speed for the marathon Race For the Cure.
ReplyDeleteAnd a other is to stop playing games and help my mother more aften.
Also resolve my soccer skills for the big game.
1-One of my resolution for 2010 is that i will wach less tv than last year.2-The second one is that i wll play less with my game systems and help more by helping my mom and plaing out side and help the envierment.
ReplyDeleteMy New Year Resolution is to share more. I resolve to exercise more for this new year. Another resolution is to not eat as much in 2010.
ReplyDeleteMy new years resolution is to keep my room clean. Another resolution is to help out a little bit more around the house. My third resolution is to join a sport instead of watching tv.!!! My fourth resolution is to use my laptop by playing games.
ReplyDeleteOne of my resoulutions is to work harder in math to get higher grades. Another of my new years resolution is to help my mom clean the house without her asking me. My third resoulution is to be nicer to my little sister and brothers. My 4th new year Resolution is to talk less to my friends during class. I resolve that instead of watching to much TV I can be studying or reading some books.
ReplyDeleteOne of my resolutions is to not fight with my sisters and not make them mad. Another resolution is to do chores with out my mom saying to do it, especialy my room. Also another resolution is not to laugh with my friends too much in school, only at lunch but not to loud.
ReplyDeleteIn 2010 my resolution is to be nicer to
ReplyDeleteKharisma.
In 2010 my resolution is to not talk alot
with my friends in the classroom.
In 2010 my resolution is to be nicer to my friends.
My New year`s Resolution is to get better at my soccer skils so I could win. Another thing that I will like to do is to help my mom more in the house so we can keep the house clean. Another thing that I want to do is to get higher grades because I alredy got reading, math, and science tutoring. The last thing I want to do is to stop playng in my ds because then I dont do anything and it makes me crazy.
ReplyDeleteMy New years resolutions are to spend less time on my psp and to help my mom to clean the house. Another new years resolution is to do my work and stop talking during class. Another new years resolutions is to listen to my dad.
ReplyDeleteMy new year's resolution of 2010 is to help my mom if she needs any help and if she doesn't tell me what to do I will still help her.
ReplyDeleteI resolve to not be using too much my computer for playing. Insted of doing that I could use it for school work with my family. Another resolution is to share with my sister insted of fighting with her. My resolutuion is to try to not go too much to my friends house. Instead I could play with my sisters or take care of my baby brother Israel.
My resolution in 2010 is to be nicer to my friends and more helpful to my mom. My other resolution is to be responseble for cleaning my room. My resolution is to not use my phone alot and to study more. My other resolution is to behave and not talk alot with my friends during class.
ReplyDelete1- I resolve to be nicer to my litter brother and sister
ReplyDelete2- I resolve to improve my hand writing
3- I resolve to spend less time on the laptop and help my mom around the house even when she doesn't ask
4-I resolve to watch less tv
My new years resolution is to share my things with my sister and not be selfish with her. Another new years resolution is to help my mom more around the house when she is not there. I resolve to watch less tv and exercise more.
ReplyDelete1.I resolve to improve my handwriing
ReplyDelete2.I resolve to not watch alot of T.V. Insted I will help my mom doing somthing.
3.My new years resolution is to try to wake up earlier
My New Years resolution is to play less xbox and help my mom around the house and get the house shiny.
ReplyDeleteMy other New Years resolution is to play outside more than I watch tv and to lose weight.
I would also like to get faster at running and improve my football skills.
My new year resolution is to try to write more pretty. My other resolution is to help my mom more in the house. The other resolution is to improve my grades. The other resolution is to HEVE A GOOD YEAR!
ReplyDeleteMy new years resolutions for 2010 is to try my best in the taks test, help my mom cook dinner, write a pretty letter to Ms. Martinez, and talk less in class. I would also like to share more details with Ms. Martinez on the floor. AND TO HAVE A BETTER YEAR!
ReplyDeleteMy new years resolution for 2010 is to help my mom clean the house and stop being lazy.
ReplyDeleteMy other resolution is to raise my lexile here so my perents will be proud of me.
My new years resolution is to be kinder to my brother.
ReplyDeleteMy new years resolution is to not talk when I'm not supposed to at school.
My new years resolution is to raise my grades. I want them at 80 and up; at least 70 in all my subjects even in science thats where I have more trouble.
Those are my new years resolution.
This year in 2010 I want to change by making more friendships so I wont be so alone. My second resolution is to spend alot more time with my sister instead of just watching tv.Plus I will have more fun becase she loves to play. My last resolution is to be nicer to people in my family, in my class or people that I know and have a really great and fun year. That is what I will try to do and I will try my best.
ReplyDeleteMy new years resolution for 2010 is to get my grades up higher so I can pass the taks test & move on to 6th grade. My second new years resolution is to help my mom some more around the house so she won't do everything by her self.
ReplyDeleteMy New Years resolution is to help my mom around the house. My second New Years resolution is to take care of my pets and littel brother. My last New Years resolution is to NOT watch too much tv and to STUDY MORE!!!
ReplyDeleteMy new years resolution is to work harder and try my best at reading and to pass the task test. My new years resolution is to not talk alot in the classroom and pay attention to my teacher while she is teaching. My new years resolution is to clean my room and do my chores.
ReplyDeleteMy new years resolutions for 2010 are to try more in the taks test, help my mom and my grandma to clean the house so the house can be clean so my mom can say wow! I also want to write a letter TO MS.MARTINEZ that I am sorry that I laugh a lot and to try to get higher grades so I can pass the grade.
ReplyDeleteMy first resolution for 2010 is to get better grades in reading so that maens that I have to pay more attention in class. My secound resolution is to help my mom more at home even if she douse not tell me so. My third resolution is to be a better person and to have a better attitude.
ReplyDeleteMy new years resolution is to spend more time with my family. My other new years resolution is to learn more of mechanic from my dad. My last new years resolution is to be very quiet in the hallway. My very last new years resolution is to get more stronger than I have ever imagined.
ReplyDeleteMy first New Years Resolution is to be nicer with my friends and with my sister and brother.
ReplyDeleteMy second New Years Resulition is to study amd read more so I can get my lexile up and pass my reading TASK TEST.
And my third New Years Resolution is to get higher grades in all my clasess so I can pass all of the TASK TEST!! Happy New Year Ms.Martinez!!!!
MY new years resolution is to put alot of effort to my PIANO lessons beacause I want to show my mom and dad that I could be very good musician just like them and part of their family.
ReplyDeleteMy other resolution is to help my mother with my sister and my two brothers and stuff around the house. My other resolution is to pass my whole days with my family the rest of the years so that they could give me their trust for ever.
My new years resolution is to not be mad at my little sister. My other resolution is eat dessert and chocolate so I can gain weight because I only weigh 54 pounds.
ReplyDelete1. My new years resolution is to stop laughing at others peoples test, like to Marcelino and Juan's.
ReplyDelete2. Another new years resolution is to help my mom by cleaning her room and my room.
3. My final resolution is to only talk in class when it is appropriate.
My new years resolution is to help more around my house and doing what my parents ask me to
ReplyDeletedo by cleaning around.
My second new years resolution is to study harder by getting books about that subject even if I have to read 10 books.
My third new years resolution is to get a grade over 80 percent.
During the new year of 2010 what I really want to work on is helping my dad clean the house. Another thing I want to work on is to behave with adults. I also want to work on staying on task.
ReplyDeleteMy new years resolution for this year is to not talk when people are talking.
ReplyDeleteMy other resolution for 2010 is to help my mom getting things down or up.
My 1st resolution is to be nicer to my friend Sandy and to treat people how I wanted to be treated.
ReplyDeleteMy second resolution is to not play around in class that much and not to talk alot and to follow the 3 Cs.
My 3rd resolution is to help my mom more around the house and to do my chores without her telling me to.
My last resolution is to raise my hand and answer questions when they ask for an answer
My new years resolution is to do better at school and work harder. I can do that by talking and playing less in class.
ReplyDeleteMy second new years resolution is to take care of my family or pets when ever they need me. Like if ther sick I can give them the things they need.
My therd nwe yer resolution is that wen ever I grow up ill have a god carer and agod job.By workin hard at school.
My first new years resolution is to help my mom and dad clean around the house more. Another resolution is to improve my grades in all my classes, especially my reading class. Finally, I resolve to not let Ms. Martinez catch me playing around when I'm not supposed to be. I will have a better year with these resolutions. HAPPY NEW YEAR MS. MARTINEZ!!!!
ReplyDeleteMy New Year's resolution is to lose weight. I am going to do this by trying to stop eating after 9:00 PM. I am also trying to cook everything that I eat instead of buying premade or fast food. Furthermore, I will stop eating while watching TV (except for footabll or course).
ReplyDeleteUsually, I don't make New Year's resolutions. This year I decided to give it a try. My resolution is to make sure that I send birthday cards to all of my familiy members this year. Since none of them live in Irving, I don't get to see them on their birthdays. I want them to know that I am thinking about them on their special day. My first opportunity is this week - my big brother's birthday is January 9th!
ReplyDeleteMy New Year's resolution is to work out at least three times a week - either go to the gym, ride my bike, or do pilates. I am also going to be conscious of what I eat so I don't overload on junk food (especially chips and french fries). This is the Year of the Tiger according to the Chinese calendar and it is my year so I intend to make the most of 2010!!
ReplyDeleteI have become a Reality TV fanatic, and I have wasted a lot of time watching television. Therefore, I resolve to watch less television this year. My second resolution will be to go to bed at an earlier time, so I will be more rested and energetic.
ReplyDeleteI have become a Reality TV fanatic, and I have wasted a lot of time watching television. Therefore, I resolve to watch less television this year. My second resolution will be to go to bed at an earlier time, so I will be more rested and energetic.
ReplyDeleteheyy mrs.martinez i am isaac from last years class i am having fun at lamar it is the best today was the best because i got a backpack and a hat of lamar for not having no demerets and no ditentions. i am close to being the student of the month. i might go back to elliott and say hi
ReplyDelete